1. Controller, purpose of the data collected and consent to data process: The user is informed that, through the various registration forms on the Website data is collected and stored on a file owned by the Controller, who is Alan Diez Cárdenas, with professional address to this effect in Huelva (Spain), C/ Nicolas Orta, 1, 4-O, C.P. 21.006, and with e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hereinafter referred to as BELLUM WATCHES, with the sole purpose of:
a) Maintaining the commercial relationship that consists of the purchase of the products offered on the Website, as well as management, administration, information, provision, and improvement of the services offered.
b) Sending bulletins or newsletters and commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the Website and the fashion, jewelry and/or watches industry. All fields of the registration forms are mandatory, making it impossible to perform the expressed purpose if full data is not provided.
BELLUM WATCHES commits to keep the strictest confidence over the information that is provided and to use it only for the indicated purposes.
Only BELLUM WATCHES, and the data processors appointed by him have access to user data, and under any circumstances, this data will never be transferred, shared or sold to any third party.
2. Regulatory compliance application: BELLUM WATCHES complies with the current regulations on data protection and enforcement, ensuring that the user's personal data is correctly used and processed.
The user is informed that BELLUM WATCHES will seek consent to the processing of his/her e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
3. For how long are the personal data collected?: The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained or if the data subject has not requested to be erased.
4. Legitimacy: The processing of the data collected is carried out with the legal basis consistent with the legitimacy granted by the request for information and, as the case may be, by the contracting of the goods and/or services of BELLUM WATCHES, whose terms and conditions shall be made available to the person concerned in any case, prior to any recruitment.
In the event that the data is not provided or is done erroneously or incompletely, we will not be able to attend the request, being impossible to provide the requested information or carry out the contracting of the goods and/or services.
5. Rights: The data subject who has provided his/her personal data, has full right to obtain confirmation as to whether BELLUM WATCHES is dealing with personal data concerning him or not, and in particular, exercise the following rights as the regulations on data protection acknowledges and in accordance with the provisions of the same:
- Right of ACCESS to personal data.
- Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
- Right to request your ERASURE when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, may request the RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING of personal data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, you may exercise your OPPOSITION right to the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, he/she may request your right to DATA PORTABILITY.
Such rights may be exercised by sending a communication to the postal address and/or email address listed in section 1. above.
In addition, in case of violation of any of the rights of the data subject, the data subject has the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001- Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/
6. Security Measures: BELLUM WATCHES reports that it has have implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of the personal data obtained and avoid its alteration, loss, and unauthorized processor access, given the state of the technology, nature of the data stored and the risks that are exposed, whether from human action or physical or natural environment.
7. Links: As a service to the Website visitors, it may include hyperlinks to other websites that are not managed or controlled by BELLUM WATCHES. Therefore, BELLUM WATCHES does not guarantee or will not be held responsible for the lawfulness, usefulness, truthfulness, and updating of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. BELLUM WATCHES begs the user to take into account the privacy policies of such other websites before providing them with their personal data, because they can be different than BELLUM WATCHES’s policies established in this document.
9. Data controller and data processor: The data controller is Alan Diez Cárdenas.
The user can obtain further information about the Privacy Shield on the US Department of Commerce Website: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
The user can also find a list of companies adhering to Privacy Shield at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
Courier services, which provide transport services of the products offered on the web.
BELLUM WATCHES has required such companies to comply with the regulatory provisions on data protection at the time of hiring their services.